We Can Do More Together!
Regardless of what phase a kid is in, we only have 52 weeks with them while they are in this phase. What we do, what we say—they are watching. And they need both of you—parents and Small Group Leaders––intentionally investing in them this year.
When we combine the two biggest influences in a kid’s life
—their parents and their Small Group Leaders—
we can make a bigger impact than we ever could have done on our own.
We can do so much more together, and that’s why we’ve set aside the time to not just know OF each other, but to actually KNOW each other.
Join us for a time to get to know your kids Small Group Leader and discover how we can do more together in the lives of kids.
WHEN Sunday September 9th 9:45-10:45 am
WHERE Congregation House Room ABC
- Get great info & have great conversation about your kid’s new phase
- Giveaways for great parenting resources
- Connect with other parents
- Hear more about DCPC Youth & plans for the 2018-2019 school year
- There will also be a program for youth downstairs while parents & SGLs meet