Join us for the 2020 Crop Walk! Like everything else this year, it’s going to be smaller and socially-distant, but it might be more important now than any previous year. That’s because Crop Walk is a fundraiser that helps end hunger in our community and across the world. As you can imagine, there is so much need due to the economic distress created by the pandemic and our ability to raise money to provide much-needed food will have a bigger impact than usual. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Register by clicking here (external link). During the registration process, you will be asked if you want to join a team. Search for DCPC to join our team!
- Share your fundraising link on social media, email it around, text your BFFs, etc.
- Plan a walk for Sunday October 11th. You have a couple options here:
- Join other DCPC walkers in front of the Congregation House at 6 pm for a group walk (masks, please!). Look for your small group leader to walk with your small group. Parents are welcome to walk too!
- Plan your own walk with your own start/end time and group.
Crop Walk recommends a 3.6 mile walk to represent the journey many people have to go on to get clean water each day, but the length of your walk is totally up to you. Here are some suggested routes starting at DCPC’s Congregation House: