Welcome to IT’S JUST A PHASE!
Here are some helpful links for this morning and beyond:
- PHASE Videos Playlist (Feel free to share with family and friends but please do not share on social media)
- Parenting Your . . . Middle School Guides| High School Guides
- Partnering with DCPC Youth (#wecandomoretogether!)
Big Next Steps for Parents
We believe that every parent wants to be a good parent and is willing to take a next step in that direction, if it’s a good next steps. The list below are some of the big ways DCPC wants to partner with you in growing as a parent. Feel free to take advantage of none or all of them as the appeal and work for you!
- Connect Horizontally Develop relationships with other parents
- Parents Group meets during Youth Group; coordinators are Andrea Cruz-Solano & Hunter Busse
- Connections meets 9:45-10:45 am on Sundays; coordinator is Lacey Dellinger
- Grow Intentionally Build your parenting knowledge base
- Connect Vertically Create a weekly rhythm of worship
- Serve Faithfully Be conspicuous about doing good with your family
- Remind Regularly Subscribe to frequent reminders of what is most important